Reyco Granning’s R-Series ServiceMaster suspension is the fast and easy way to upfit your Ford truck with an option the factory doesn’t offer. Upgrade to the outstanding performance and safety of a drive-axle air suspension. This system provides the benefits that the factory leaf spring suspension cannot:
- Kneeling- On command, exhaust the air to significantly lower the tail gate for easy loading and unloading of gear and passengers.
- Improved Ride- Maximum comfort and unmatched protection of precious cargo.
- Managed Chassis Height- The height, ground clearance, and driveline angles are all maintained regardless of payload.
The system provides everything you need and is designed to accommodate the packaging of all factory chassis systems without need for welding or costly modifications. For example, we use lateral pads to react cornering forces, eliminating the need for a traditional transverse rod mounted between the axle and frame. This arrangement permits frame cross members, fuel tanks, and exhaust systems between the frame rails. It further eliminates the need to weld an expensive transverse rod bracket on top of the axle. Field-proven for over 20 years, the R-Series conversion kits are custom designed for the Ford F350 Super Duty cab chassis, with 2×4 and 4×4. The fit is precise and the bolt-on kit installs in half the time of the leading competitor.
- Delivers smooth air ride comfort, loaded or empty or towing
- Enhances the ride, safety and value of the truck
- Fast, easy, low-cost installation
- Bolts directly to OEM chassis — no frame-welding
- Custom designed for Ford F Super Duty and E -Model trucks (not for F-Series pickups)
- Does not affect truck’s load-carrying capacity
- Self-leveling system maintains optimal ride height regardless of load
- Twin height control valves maintain ride height side to side
- Maintains optimum drive-shaft angle to minimize vibration and protect driveline components
- Z-beam “big rig” design boosts roll stiffness and reduces body lean
- Custom-tuned monotube shocks enhance ride and stability and shock life
- Design minimizes stress on OEM frame-members
- Utilizes key OEM components to reduce installation costs
- Conversion does not affect OEM warranty
- Cab control of rear air dumps to kneel/raise vehicle for easy trailer hook-up and rear-door loading
- Ambulance air control kit offers faster air-dump/air-up
- Meets all Ford ship-through specs
- Field-test proven for 20+ years
- Reyco Granning Air Suspensions offer the most reliable, affordable, fully engineered systems for a wide range of Shuttle Bus, Ambulance, RV and Work Truck markets for Ford, GM, Ram and EV chassis.
Click here for R-Series model matrix The new TransportMaster® line combines the durable...
Reyco Granning’s R-Series ServiceMaster suspension is the fast and easy way to upfit...
The AirMaster® by Reyco Granning is the latest air control system for suspensions...